Dr. Natalie Socqué
Dr. Natalie Socqué is a General Dentist at Centre dentaire et d'implantologie Natalie Socqué in Châteauguay.
Dr. Socqué graduated from the University of Montreal with a degree in dentistry and received an honorary mention for the best overall average. In addition, she completed extensive training in implant surgery, implant teeth restorations and in aesthetics at various schools in Canada and in the United States. This diversity of knowledge allows her to master the different techniques leading to the success of your treatment.
To further develop her skills, below are some of the training courses that Dr. Socqué has taken over the past few years:
International Dental Institute
- Academy of Aesthetic Dentistry in Quebec
- Misch Implant Institute in Detroit
- Canadian Implant Institute
- Pikos Institute in Tampa Bay, Florida
- Kois Center for advanced Dentistry in Seattle
- Spear Institute in Scottsdale, Arizona
- International Congress of Oral Implantologists
Dr. Socqué also participates in numerous implantology conferences around the world and is an active member in several study circles in implantology and smile aesthetics. She completes a minimum of 200 to 250 hours of continuing education per year in addition to her professional practice hours at the Natalie Socqué Dental and Implantology Centre.
New Patients Always Welcome
Are you searching for a dentist in Châteauguay, Mercier, Kahnawake or the surrounding area? We are happy to accept new patients at our clinic. Contact us to book your first appointment today.Request Appointment
LocationCentre dentaire et d'implantologie Natalie Socqué
- Monday:08:30 am - 04:30 pm
- Tuesday:08:30 am - 04:30 pm
- Wednesday:08:30 am - 05:00 pm
- Thursday:08:30 am - 06:00 pm
- Friday:08:30 am - 04:30 pm